Q: Which course should I avail for Hotel Management & eligibility?

Ans: If you are 10th pass student and want to go for hotel management education you must go for diploma program as you will be only eligible for that course later you can go for further studies in Hotel Management.

If you are secondary passed student means 12th pass student then you mush go for degree course as it will make you learn more and it will give your a qualification which will be helping you in getting higher education and better job in the industry.

If you are a graduate then you must go for Master degree as it will enhance your experience give you a better path in your respective field and get you a good placement.

Conclusion: After 10th go for diploma in Hotel Management, After 12th go for degree in Hotel Management, and After graduation go for Master in Hotel Management.